Friday, May 05, 2006

Fallingwater


Last weekend I went to Fallingwater, Kentuck Knob, and the Ohio Pyle Falls. I had a lot of fun. I put a picture of Fallingwater on the side for those of you who don't know what it is. We camped at the Bear Run Nature Reserve. The campsite we stayed at was about a 3 mile hike into the woods. It wasn't that bad of a hike, except my allergies were acting up, that was kind of annoying. If you ever have the change to go I would highly suggest it. You can't even image it, the picture doesn't do it justice. I have been there twice now and each time I saw something new. I have many other pictures, if anyone wants to see more. I can't believe the school year is almost over already, but I'm glad that it is. Graduation is coming soon, as well as my birthday. Can you believe I'm going to be 20 already? I sure can't. Everyone is getting so old. I'll be home in about two and a half weeks. I will see all of you then. Hopefully everyone won't be too busy and we'll be able to have a few BBQ's this summer like we did last year. I know everyone has busy schedules, but I'm sure we'll be able to get together. See you soon! Jenny, do you have any pictures of Austin with any of his teachers? If you did you could get a really cute frame and put their picture in to or something. That would be my suggestion. ♥CiNDY♥

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

Cindy- thanks for the comments...still thinking...foudn some cool shirts...what are your thoughts on these...

http://lovetoteach.com/denim_shirts3.html

I was thinking the Touching the Future shirt for Nancy and the Speech Path shirt for Donna

ok, just re-read that...is that too pedophilish??? Touching the Future One Child at a Time...ok now I really am not sure about that shirt...UGH!